Saturday, May 31, 2008

House of Nyla.....Orange Crochet Gown


Hello Fashionista's,

The Orange Crochet Gown ,in real life this dress is made of a vintage handmade crochet table cloth. I dyed it a rich orange , it took me hours, swirling it in the dye. I cut into the crochet as I worked around my dressform and then stitched it all back together by hand. The Gown is completely seamless and covered in red Swarovski crystals.In SL it is a .....One-piece , Mini , Knee length & Gown.....Available in 15 Colours


At the House of Nyla, where you will find the finest couture SL fashion. Dresses, Silks, Corsets, Masks, Gloves, Lingerie, Hats and Shoes.... Bra, panties, garter belts and stockings in many colours to choose from. Masks perfect for Goth, Fetish Parties, Role-play, Superhero and they are Unisex.

Love, Nyla

*** Gift certificates are available***

Starax 192/117/25

1 comment: